- We are having all patient’s wait in their car until they are called in for their appointment. To maintain social distancing, we are not utilizing our waiting room. Until your appointment time, you'll be asked to wait in your car until we have a room sanitized and ready for you. Our front desk staff will call you to give you permission to enter the practice, and we will proceed with the following steps.
- CDC approved masks for patients and PPE for staff must be worn at all time To further prevent the spread of bacteria all patients have to wear CDC approved masks in the office, besides when you are getting your teeth worked on in your private dental room. Additionally, every staff member is suited up in PPE for their and your safety throughout your visit.
- Temperature checks for all patients and staff are mandatory upon entrance to the office Every staff member and every patient will have a temperature check at the onset of their arrival to the practice, to ensure they are not running a fever.
- Medical mouthwash to rinse and clean mouth out Once you have had your temperature checked, our team will direct you to our restroom to use chlorhexidine mouthwash, to prevent spread of bacteria.
- All patients and staff need to wash hands for 20 seconds upon entry of office While in the restroom you will also be directed by our team member to wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds.
- Covid screening questionnaire that covers the last 14 days of each patient’s activity Every patient must complete a questionnaire letting us know how you have spent your last 14 days, in order to ensure you were following the safety precautions for Covid.
- Sanitation of common areas handles and treatment rooms in between each patient In between patients leaving and entering the office, a staff member will thoroughly clean and sanitize any common area handles and treatment rooms as an extra measure to prevent the spread of Covid.
- Private dental rooms for every patient To make sure there is less contact with other patients, everyone will have a clean and sanitized private dental room during their appointment.